Highlight text to reveal
hidden answers once the contest is over! >>
1. What is the Japanese name of the daycare center Godai works at in Maison Ikkoku?
2. Akari and Ryoga are supposed to meet for their date in front of a statue called ________.
The Maiden's Statue (Otome no zou)
3. Which animation director directed the 3rd most episodes of Urusei Yatsura?
4. How old is Takahashi's train mascot, Marin?
22 years old
5. In Positive Cooking, what sort of contest is Haruyo trying to win?
Recipe Idea Contest
6. What is the name of the school that Kango attends?
Yakihata Agricultural High School
7. Who played Kyoko Otonashi in the live-action TV drama?
8. Who sang the Urusei Yatsura medley song "Stars On"?
Sa To Mi
9. Place these series in order of their original manga debuts: Urusei Yatsura, Mermaid Saga, Ranma ½, One Pound Gospel.
Urusei Yatsura, Mermaid Saga, One-Pound Gospel, Ranma ½
10. This is the first "anime only" episode of Inuyasha.
Episode 59: The Beautiful Sister Apprentices
11. What title does Ryusei Kurenai hold?
Pacific Orient Boxing Champion
12. How did the Mizunokoji family make their fortune?
13. Who is Ranma's first partner in the Zekkyo Hot Springs Race?
14. What does Meioju return to life to regain?
Part of his shell
15. Who is the narrator for the Maison Ikkoku Sound Theater drama CDs?
16. What type of tree is the Mask of Flesh carved from?
Please identify the following characters...